Known for sourcing the best range of eclectic designer footwear and accessories in San Francisco, Gimme Shoes has garnered a loyal following over the last few decades by offering edgy fashion in a low-key, intimate environment. Building customer relationships is first and foremost, while having a range of offerings focused on quality and not limited to products defined as luxury provides for the scope of customers’ needs at this San Francisco institution.
- February 1984First Gimme Shoes opens at 868 Post Street in San Francisco
- March 1993Gimme Shoes moves to Hayes Valley – 416 Hayes
- November 1995Second location opens in Pacific Heights at 2358 Fillmore Street
- October 2007Gimmeshoes.com launches
- October 2010Second Hayes Valley shop opens at 381 Hayes with expanded designer collections.